Arabic Learning For Kids Initial release
We are proud to announce the initial release of our first app: Arabic learning For Kids. We really hope you enjoy the app.
Arabic learning For kids should be your #1 app to start learning the Arabic language. It teaches the essentials of the Arabic language in a fun and engaging way. The app is designed by a native Arabic speaker and features letters and words pronunciation in the proper formal Arabic manner (Al-Fosha). The app adds fun to education so the kids will always be interested. Furthermore, the app contains NO ads.
Main app features:
- Pop the balloons again and again to hear a repeat of the letter, number or picture.
- In the numbers category, pop the small balloons to hear a count of the represented number.
- Full Arabic alphabet.
- Numbers 1 to 10.
- 38 animals.
- 26 fruits and vegetables items.
- 10 shapes.
- 11 colours.
- 15 objects.
- Floating balloons that can be popped.
- A very child friendly and fun background music that can be turned on/off.
- All words pronounced in Al-Fosha by a very clear, friendly and gentle female voice.
- You have the ability to keep repeating the words until you or the child get it right.
- Each represented word has its spelling also displayed.
- Excellent for children and adults alike.
If you like the app, please rate it.
If you have any requests or would like to report any bugs, please contact us using the contact form at our site: http://marlustudio.com/contact
The Marlu Studio Team